The Harvest Moon


Yesterday was a full moon, the Harvest Moon (excuse the photo quality, taking a photo of the moon of your phone is tres difficile!). The Harvest Moon is so bright you can see it for three nights as clear as bell. The full moon is in Pisces, our dreams & intuitions so what better time to dream big and begin new intentions? As the Full Moon falls towards the end of Virgo it is also about our sacred purpose, our service to the world. How can we serve others?

Funnily enough new dreams and intentions have been in my mind very much these last couple of days, as well as a lot of thought about how to serve others. I want to know when my time on this Earth is up that I did my best, that I helped as many people as I could and I have been thinking a lot about how to make that happen.

What are your dreams and intentions?
Are you living them?

No comments:

Post a Comment